08 January 2010

More from Bovill

Like the last post, this one includes a photo from Becky Kellom, this time given to her by long-time Latah County resident Bob Denevan, who now lives in Lewiston. The photo, from around 1955, shows the railroad water tower Potlatch built, drawing water for it by putting a pump and water line into Potlatch Creek. The Potlatch shops are in the distance to the north. Thanks for sharing, Becky.

No comments: